Your browser has been checked for parasites. None were found. (However
this script cannot detect all of them!)
The Internet has opened up many great opportunities for all of us, but
how safe is it really? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I know who I give my personal information to online?
- Can someone steal my credit card number online?
- Am I downloading a virus right now?
- Do I know the latest virus warnings?
- Is this a hoax computer virus?
- Is that guy in the chat room really who he says he is?
- Do I know how to stop email spam?
- Is my free spyware remover enough?
This site is dedicated to supplying the Internet public at large with
current information on Internet privacy, safety, security (protection
from hacker) and computer viruses. Our goal is that the information supplied
will empower Internet users to protect themselves against some of the
"lions, tigers, and bears" out there in the digital world.
Related Sniffer & Network Monitoring Software:
- Capture HTTP packets, monitor Internet web traffic, and show URL visited
by LAN users.
- Monitor password from HTTP, email (SMTP/POP3), FTP, TELNET on LAN.
- Capture network packets and provide view for full TCP conversations and
Sniffer & Monitor
- Capture MSN messenger chat and conversations on your network.