See your network like never before
Monitoring's active maps with "ants" and "haloes"
provide a real-time view of traffic flows through and between critical
network devices and links.
Find problems quickly
You'll be up and running in just a couple hours, viewing the state of
your network and responding to problems as they occur.
Make informed decisions
Monitoring provides utilization statistics to help you optimize network
performance, as well as traffic, error, and outage information so you
can be aware of trouble spots.
Key Monitoring features and benefits
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface Customizable maps provide real-time
views of traffic flows to highlight trouble spots and outages clearly.
- Detailed network information Monitoring queries routers, switches,
and hubs using SNMP to receive and display critical data about traffic,
utilization and errors. more...
- Monitor key servers In addition to network traffic flows, Monitoring
monitors web, mail, directory, and over four dozen other types of services.
- Remote viewing and control View your maps using a standard web browser,
or view and configure maps from the built-in console or using the separate
Monitoring Remote program. more...
- Sub-maps Monitoring 4.0 now includes the ability to view the state
of another map through an icon on the main map, and lets you drill down
to see the details of the sub-map. more...
- Scalable Monitoring is a proven solution for networks ranging from
a small local area network to a multi-national wide area network with
distributed servers. The sub-map feature allows Monitoring to monitor
the state of maps on other Monitoring servers at remote locations. more...
- Wireless capabilities An effective solution for wired networks, Monitoring
also monitors wireless access points from Apple, Cisco, Orinoco, Karlnet,
and other vendors. more...
- Multiple notification options In addition to the visual display, Monitoring
provides alerts via sound, e-mails, and pagers. more...
- Rapid Time to Value You can install Monitoring and have it monitoring
your network in a couple hours, not days, weeks or months. Let Monitoring
auto-discover your network, then let it watch for trouble spots while
showing the state of your network at a glance. more...