HTTP Sniffer is advanced, software network analyzer specifically designed
for Web development. It can capture and decode HTTP protocol packets which
the Web browser uses to communicate with the Web server. Prepares in-depth
HTTP protocol traffic analysis. Automatically identifies and displays
it in an easy to understand format.
What you can do with HTTP Packet Sniffer ?
- Capture download files form web server passing through your Ethernet
card or dial-up adapter.
- View HTTP protocol method statistics: method, content type, status
- Browse captured and decoded packets.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Rebuild download files.
- Log all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
Related Sniffer & Network Monitoring Software:
- Capture HTTP packets, monitor Internet web traffic, and show URL visited
by LAN users.
- Monitor password from HTTP, email (SMTP/POP3), FTP, TELNET on LAN.
- Capture network packets and provide view for full TCP conversations and
Sniffer & Monitor
- Capture MSN messenger chat and conversations on your network.